- Sharing Abraham and other stories: A close look at artists' depictions of religious figures and events through the lenses of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam.
- Painting Nature: An art historical view of societies' attitutudes toward their environment
- Framing History: Examining the art that shapes our collective memory of historical events and individuals
- Visual Capture: When seeing is believing, artists' representations that deny historical reality
- Forbidden Art/State Sponsored Art: An art historical examination of the ways in which states have used visual representations to create a desired identity